Friday July 12, 2019 - Hotel Jerome, Aspen
7th Annual ASPENBRAINLAB
Session I 9:00am - 1:00pm
Session II 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Hear 12 Exciting Thought Leaders!
The only conference where neurology lectures and laughter meditation sessions live in perfect harmony. Of all the conferences and conventions to take in this summer, the AspenBrainLab is one of the most interesting and engaging. The annual lecture series, now in its seventh year, presents a provocative program of 12 brilliant short talks on the Creative Brain, Heathly Brain, Impaired Brain and Future Brain that re-frame what we know and what we think.
Highlights are: Max Lugavere: the 10 "Genius Foods" for a Healthier, Happier Brain; Dr. Sandra Bond Chapman: the BrainHealth Project: Tackling our Greatest Challenge; Jamie Metzl: Genetic Engineering: Revolution in Healthcare and Beyond; and a Special Panel: the Gut/Brain Connection. The day will wrap up with Rave Mehta leading a Piano FLOW Meditation. A Speaker book signing and sale will follow the event.
SILVER PASS $590.00
Includes Session I and Session II, plus Networking Lunch with Speakers
Special Early Bird Price: $490.00 until April 21, 2019!!!
PLATINUM PASS $990.00
INCLUDES ALL SILVER PASS BENEFITS PLUS:
- Exclusive "Meet the Speakers" Cocktail Reception for Speakers, Sponsors and Platinum Passholders - Little Nell Hotel, Thursday, July 11, 5:30PM
- Reserved front row seating at AspenBrainLab - Hotel Jerome, Friday, July 12, 2019
- Your Name in the AspenBrainLab Program Book (if Platinum Pass purchased by May 24, 2019)
- Exclusive Dinner at a Private Red Mountain Estate for Speakers, Sponsors and Platinum Passholders, and a chance to meet special guests, the 2018 CNN heroes! Friday, July 12, 7:00PM
- Piano FLOW Meditation Workshop with Rave Mehta - Aspen Chapel, Sunday, July 14, 1:30PM - 3:30PM